Monday, May 5, 2008

Stares


I am starting to find it quite funny that people think we are such a spectacle when we go out in public. Whether I am alone with the 3 kids or I have Johnny with me, it never ceases to amaze me how many people stare at us, do double takes or whisper (not so quietly) amongst themselves about our family. We get a lot of smiles and many people come up and talk to us about the kids. People are always amazed that we get out of the house with 3 small children in tow. I have heard the phrase "Wow, you have a handful!" so many times in the past month.

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

I would stare too...because you have a beautiful family!!!

The Hoods said...

Your children are simply beautiful Marsalie! Its nice when others enjoy your children isn't it! We too get the stares and the comments especially the "wow you've got your hands full" even without having twins! Of course you don't see a lot of people out and about with five children these days! I love this blog and Shaylah's and getting the oppertunity to watch your awesome family grow! :)

Aimee said...

The twins look like they are running in place on the 1st pic! LOL. Your 3 kiddos are just wonderful.