Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little things

Sometimes it is the little things that seem to push me over the edge. I think I am handling the fact that my babies are critically ill and will be in the hospital until December (at least), but the fact that we have not had garbage pick-up for the last 8 weeks is starting to drive me crazy. I so much want to clean up the house and get rid of the garbage, but there is no where to put it! Johnny even loaded up the van one day to find out that all of the local dumps were already closed for the day because they are overloaded from all the Vancouver overflow. I just hope the strike ends soon!

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Oh Mars...sending you HUGS!!! Hopefully, you can get rid of the trash very soon.

Jen said...

Mars, drive some of it out here! We are on paid garbage pick up and we are technically only allowed 2 cans but I have heard that if you leave out more with a case of beer they will take it! Seriously, consider my offer :)
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsalie,
About your garbage... We will be picking up our truck in North Van Friday afternoon/evening and would be happy to collect your garbage. We can just load up the truck and the dump is easy for us to get access.
Sound alright?
Cindy